BCEFW roundtable discussion
Budapest Central European Fashion Week presents the Fashion & Technology Round Table where international experts discuss key topics affecting the fashion and technology industries.
The Future of Textile
What will the use of innovative textiles look like? How are materials changing? How will the industries of technology, art and textiles collide? How is future of fashion changing?
1. Zsófi Lévai, fashion-tech designer
2. Ista Boszhard, co-founder of TextilLab, Amsterdam
3. Dr. Carmen Hijosa, founder of Ananas Anam
4. Ryan Mario Yasin, founder of Petit Pli
5. Katalin Zita Csillag, fashion designer
More: Hungarian Fashion and Design Agency